Wednesday, October 5, 2022

TOYS I RECOMMEND

So as some of you probably know, I love good sex & i LOVE a good sextoy.... I've been experimenting with & using different kinds of adult toys for aslong as I've been having sex (maybe even longer 😉). I still remember the very 1st toy I purchased for myself haha, i must have been barely 16 (good old ebay 😅). Anyway ive decided to compile a top 10 list of sex toys & devices recommended by me, for you.


1. Womaniser


2. Bondage Kit


3. Bondivibes Sex Machine 


4. 9 inch Vibrating Dildo


5. Bullet Style Vibrator


6. 13 Inch Suction Cup Dildo


7. Spreader Bar


8. App controlled Vibrator


9. Double Ended Dildo


10. Blindfold


Enjoy 😈


No comments:

Post a Comment

TOYS I RECOMMEND

So as some of you probably know, I love good sex & i LOVE a good sextoy.... I've been experimenting with & using different kinds...